Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.708 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨58,282 (2,267 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)