Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.723 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,659 (2,657 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)