Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.817 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨73,675 (2,747 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (37 minutes ago)