Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.482 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,700 (1,087 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)