Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,678 (128,571 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)