Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨70,692 (114,083 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)