Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,402 (56,520 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)