Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,951 (58,277 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)