Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12952 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,114 (973,720 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)