Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12215 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 97% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,201 (902,171 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)