Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12257 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,803 (536,868 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)