Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12222 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 95% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,976 (924,342 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)