Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11493 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨90,682 (789,028 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)