Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,438 (1,761,095 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (44 minutes ago)