Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05557 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,900 (844,047 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Antwerp costs €544 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)