Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05451 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,297 (2,059,999 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)