Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05372 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,585 (904,482 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (26 minutes ago)