Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,307 (Bs 13,842) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)