Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.981 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,534 (﷼ 176) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)