Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,507 (€646) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)