Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,344 (元3,254) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)