Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,360 (Rp 6,588,247) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (35 minutes ago)