Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.400 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,373 (1,692KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)