Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.621 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,459 (947KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)