Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,724 (RD$ 2,671) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)