Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.474 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,744 (RD$ 2,539) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)