Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,232 (RD$ 51,356) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)