Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.405 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,589 (RD$ 50,958) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (about 2 hours ago)