Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.341 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,613 (RD$ 25,066) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)