Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10865 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,862 (1,075,579 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (35 minutes ago)