Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨440,514 (236,575 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)