Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,960 (42,231 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)