Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨424,324 (224,260 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)