Cost of living comparison between Bangkok, Thailand and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.914 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨442,155 (231,065 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)