Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.116 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,934 (49,112 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)