Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨423,814 (223,708 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (37 minutes ago)