Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.060 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,233 (42,830 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)