Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨424,489 (222,233 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)