Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,861 (Rp 14,422,411) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)