Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,246 (Rp 7,737,473) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)