Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,120 (Rp 14,957,439) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)