Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,520 (Rp 15,707,331) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)