Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.455 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨47,600 (4,156TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)