Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.156 INR / BND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 90% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,723 (B$1,261) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)