Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.290 INR / BND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 62% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,012 (B$2,252) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)