Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.391 INR / BND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 87% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,730 (B$2,075) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)