Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00509 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,025 (Rp 2,557,236) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (16 minutes ago)