Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,571 (Rp 3,812,125) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)