Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.013 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨555,974 (AU$11,580) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)