Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.576 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨577,769 (AU$11,202) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)