Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.418 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨554,763 (AU$10,789) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)