Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.986 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨427,482 (AU$8,384) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨311,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Osaka costs ¥13,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)