Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.013 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 161% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,423 (AU$1,380) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)