Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,772 (Rp 28,069,717) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨127,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)