Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 41.853 INR / AZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,056 (1,698 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)