Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.891 INR / AZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨175,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨166,187 (4,386 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)