Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.185 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,401 (5,029 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)