Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.613 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,009 (27,560 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)