Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,713 (₨48,064) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)