Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,530 (₨5,645) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)