Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,658 (Php58,841) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)