Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨418,372 (7,545,769 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (29 minutes ago)