Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05791 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,279 (1,610,889 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)