Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨481,209 (8,346,047 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)