Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,245 (€1,970) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨132,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)