Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨89,282 (Php65,284) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (41 minutes ago)