Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,882 (85,136 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨145,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (1 minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)