Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,929 (54,555 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)