Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,684 (S/. 130) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (44 minutes ago)