Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.182 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,371 (S/. 167) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)