Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,078 (€1,155) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)