Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,848 (€612) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)