Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.597 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 124% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,935 (NZ$3,175) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)