Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.979 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,274 (NZ$2,558) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)