Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨28,093 in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)