Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨72,185 in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (36 minutes ago)