Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,230 (€653) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)