Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.843 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨556,194 (NZ$11,874) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨407,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)