Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20024 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨208,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨198,908 (993,338 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)