Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21187 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨390,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨374,885 (1,769,379 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)