Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,292 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,776 (€1,801) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨112,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (39 minutes ago)