Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,462 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,512 (€1,140) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)