Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,419 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,036 (€680) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (37 minutes ago)