Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨17,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,856 (E£ 4,105) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)