Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.556 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨16,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨13,920 (E£ 3,915) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)