Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.693 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨20,653 (E£ 5,592) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)