Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.568 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨13,604 (E£ 3,812) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)