Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 INR / PYG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,557 (6,364,456 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)