Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01186 INR / PYG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,740 (6,805,853 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)