Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19867 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,259 (308,344 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)