Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19469 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,099 (339,513 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)