Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20180 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,056 (183,625 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)