Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20648 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,424 (326,548 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)