Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19510 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,089 (174,731 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)