Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20372 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,022 (328,992 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)