Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.267 INR / ERN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,143 (Nakfa20,424) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)