Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 INR / ERN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,552 (Nakfa20,047) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)