Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.596 INR / ERN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 161% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,654 (Nakfa35,170) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)