Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.248 INR / ERN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,826 (Nakfa11,495) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)