Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.848 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,414 (3,311 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)