Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.816 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,684 (26,363 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)