Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.257 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,748 (12,694 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨191,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)