Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.154 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,346 (2,472 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)