Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.953 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,597 (3,672 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)