Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.971 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,695 (3,991 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 250 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)