Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.034 INR / TMT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,443 (4,542 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)