Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10052 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,371 (CH$331,963) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)