Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,215 (€1,558) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)