Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05819 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 86% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,122 (1,823,698 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)