Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 104% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,369 (1,238,147 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)