Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 89% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,663 (1,874,334 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)