Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05501 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨571,122 (10,381,643 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)