Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.149 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,477 (5,045 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (22 minutes ago)