Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.408 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,950 (2,123 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)