Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.737 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,218 (2,164 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)