Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.165 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,285 (2,056 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)