Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.464 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨78,715 (4,781 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)