Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19672 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,688 (145,835 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)