Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.689 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,309 (Dinar 1,174) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)