Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.791 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 92% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,828 (Dinar 553) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)