Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.379 INR / WST
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,442 (3,230 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)