Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 181% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,016 (₩1,562,075) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)