Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 189% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,921 (₩2,673,690) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)