Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06033 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 188% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,540 (₩1,334,910) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)